Govt scholarships for Pre Training in IAS, KAS and Bank Exams
Govt of Karnataka through Backward classes welfare Department offers training to aspirants of IAS, KAS and Banking Exams in reputed institutes in Delhi, Bangalore,etc., with a monthly stipend. It conducts an entrance examination for the same. Aspirants belonging to Cat-1, 2A, 3A, 3B can utilise this opportunity. For Aspirants belonging to other categories( SC, ST and minorities) a scholarship exam on similar lines will be conducted by GOK. More details on it will be provided in our upcoming posts.
1. The candidate should be a resident of Karnataka.
2. The candidate should belong to Cat-1, 2A, 3A, 3B.
3. The annual income of the family should not exceed
Cat 2A, 3A, 3B: 3.50lakhs
4. Educational qualification:Candidate should have a degree from a recognised university
5. Age limit
6. ph category will have age relaxation.
The scanned photograph to be uploaded should be of passport size with signature should be in JPEG format(30-50kilo byte).
Last date to apply is 30/6/2015
Multiple choice/Objective type questions with maximum 100 marks.
Read the instructions provided carefully before applying.