KPSC: TECHNICAL POST SPECIFIC PAPER Assistant Directors Industries and Commerce CUTOFF DISCUSSION (conducted on 17/04/2016)

Dear Aspirants,

Start discussion on Specific paper Assistant Directors Industries and Commerce for Technical post conducted on 17th April 2016, Let us have the voting once the key answers are released.

Hi Friends, as number of posts are less and also due to the horizontal and vertical reservations polling wont give us a clear idea of cutoff. Polling would have been help full if we had at least 200 seats. So please comment your score as GS+SPECIFIC PAPER+ CATEGORY so that we will get clear idea, as at maximum each category will get one or two seat. Please do inform your friends to comment their score here.

Visitors = 11454

121 Comments

1. mad man

How cuttoff is calculated as its uploaded in kpsc website.am not getting how they dis. plz can any1 throw som light on it

2. santhu

HI EVryone, just now saw the notification for technical post in industries and commerce dept. it shows list there,but when i click no result is found. any update guys?? any one got call letter frm kpsc?? do reply

3. XYZ

List of eligible candidates uploaded in KPSC website

1. Mbm

Where its announced it cant see it.. plz let me kno

4. giri

Assistant Manager of KSFC ltd results yavag bidatare sahebre yaradadru heli…………………….. mine score is 116.5 after negative. do call 9902426156

5. Prathap

Hi I applied for this post but I didn’t get ant information regarding written test so I didn’t write test ..guys how did u get to know test and call letter available plz do inform…959185482..

6. Prathap

Hi I applied for this post but I didn’t get ant information regarding written test so I didn’t write test ..guys how did u get to know test and call letter available plz do inform…9591854828…

7. sachin

Dear frndz
    How many have attended for A.E (Electrical) exam any idea n comment ur scores

1. Prashant

I got 230 is their any chance for interview

1. sachin

hi prashant you score is good u may have chance ur from electrical ??

2. Amar

I have appeared for the TECHNICAL POST SPECIFIC PAPER Assistant Directors Industries and Commerce CUTOFF DISCUSSION (conducted on 19th & 17/04/2016). If you know, please inform whether Results have been announced or not yet. I am waiting for the Results.

1. rajesh