KPSC MAINS: BOOKS TO REFER
Here is a list of few books which are best suited for present KPSC syllabus whichis modeled according to the UPSC syllabus. These are the basic books referredby most KPSC aspirants and highly recommended by ADDA EXPERTS!
Paper II : General Studies 1
1. History & Cultural Heritage(India and Karnataka)
2. Social & Political Perspective.
Students can refer class 11th and 12th Introduction to Indian Art and Architecture and Ancient History and Medieval.
3. Indian Economy-Planning-Rural Development Data Collection-Analysis-Interpretation
Paper III : General Studies 2
1. Physical Features and Natural Resources:
Refer all NCERT Geography books from 8th to 12th standard that would cover everything.
Geography of Karnataka by Dr. Ranganath.
2.Overview of Indian Constitution:
3.Public Administration & Management, International Relations:
Paper IV : General Studies 3
1.Role and Impact of Science and Technology in Development of India, Information Technology in Public Domain.
2. Advancement and Modern Trends In Natural Science, Life Science, Agriculture,Science, Health and Hygiene
3. Challenges and Issues of Development on Environment and Ecology.
Paper V : General Studies 4
As syllabus is almost same as that of UPSC, Following these books will give you all basics. But questions may be different compared to UPSC, be prepared for it.
Search here : [the_ad id=”456″]